Saturday, March 03, 2007

Windows Developer Power Tools

At last, I have the time to mention in this blog that THE book has been released. Actually, it was released last year. Here is a picture of the author holding a copy of it and actually, today I have received my copy of it as well (thanks O'Reilly). It's really great feeling to see my name and my tool in a book. :-)

No doubt, the two authors (Jim Holmes and James Avery) are doing everything to make the book more popular. Last month was the Windows Developer Power Tools Day, a podcast has been created by WebDevRadio and an interview with the authors has even been uploaded to Channel 9.
Oh, and don't forget the book's website, where DILE has its own page as well. Btw, you're welcome to vote on it. ;-)

I really hope that book will be/is popular and useful. And perhaps DILE can also get some new users from it. :-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 12:30:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home